IntroductieHDDN Legal Search is looking for a Legal Counsel (with 3-5 yrs pqe) to be part of a successful, multinational full-service communications group. Working on divers legal subjects with emphasis on commercial contracts and copyright law.
OrganisatieThe various agencies of one of the largest communications groups in the world offer local and international clients a complete range of communication services, including creative-, media- and digital services. The Dutch legal department, based in a shared services center, supports all agencies of the group in the Benelux & Nordics.
To strengthen the legal team, we are looking for an enthusiastic and pragmatic Legal Counsel who is detail-oriented and features good analytical skills.
FunctieYou will play an active role in the team and will oversee all legal aspects of the business within the whole Benelux & Nordics region. You will review, draft and negotiate various (international) commercial contracts. Part of the job is reviewing compliance of marketing and promotion collaterals with applicable laws and regulations (clearance work). You will be in contact with international colleagues on a day-to-day basis and work in a dynamic environment.
Functie eisen• Dutch Master degree in law, 3 to 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in-house.
• Firm knowledge of contract law, preferably in an international context.
• Firm knowledge of intellectual property law, especially copyright and advertising law.
• Knowledge of privacy and data protection law.
• Experience with legal clearances of (advertising) campaigns.
• Knowledge of employment law.
• Excellent drafting, negotiation and communication skills and strong business sense
• Willing to take ownership of projects and exercise responsibilities.
Aanbod• Being part of one of the largest communications groups in the world in a dynamic, creative and complex international environment.
• Work on a broad variety of legal aspects.
• Take on a challenging position in a small team and help them by playing a key role in the performance of the agencies in the Benelux & Nordics.
• The job is based in Amsterdam.